No viewing, no services of any kind.
- Includes necessary services of funeral director and staff; transfer of your loved one into our care from the place of death (local); necessary authorizations, permits and their fees; crematory fee; basic alternative cremation container as required by crematory; basic Belmont temporary wood cremation urn and complimentary website and social media notifications.
Economy Cremation: $2,350.00
This choice is for the most budget conscious consumer. All arrangements are done via our online Family Collaboration Center, and the collection of necessary signatures is completed online via DocuSign.
This service includes:
- Minimum services of the funeral director & staff
- Transfer of your loved one from place of death t our funeral home
- Basic corrugated alternative cremation container (required by crematory)
- Medical Examiner's Cremation Permit & fee
- Use of crematory facilties
- Temporary plastic container for cremated remains